Heliworks undertake all aspects of industrial and commercial helicopter work:
Heliworks provides a wealth of knowledge and experience in most types of commercial helicopter work:
- Our helicopters are capable of lifting up to 1 tonnes.
- Electric remote hooks and ground-to-air radios available as required.
- We can also use remote-controlled electric down-lines, which offer a safer operation and quicker turnaround.
- We are fully equipped with fire fighting equipment, including up to 1100 litre monsoon buckets with foam units.
- Most of our pilots have high altitude long line experience in places like Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Canada. Working with mining and oil and gas exploration industries.
- We are NVG (Night Vision Goggle) capable for Search and Rescue operations.
Examples of commercial helicopter work undertaken:
- Geophysical Survey work – attached stinger aeromag, bird towing, and ETEM loop towing
- Avalanche Control – reconnaissance, equipment & personnel transport and aerial bombing
- Search and Rescue including winch and long line recovery
- Coastal & Alpine Heli-transportation – personnel, supplies, equipment
- Industrial Lifting – buildings, vehicles, boats, concrete, equipment
- Aerial support for hunters, fishermen, recreational National Park users
- Rock and land slip clearance
- Fire fighting with monsoon bucket
- Supply drops
- Tourism Industry support – Promotional filming, transport for guided Heli-fishing, Heli-hunting & Heli-hiking
- Field work for NZ Department of Conservation
– Track & Hut Maintenance
– Auckland & Enderby Islands transport and supply drop
– Scientific Research support
- Transport and heavy lifting for International Tunnelling Project
- Media transport and aerial photographic projects
- Telephone and Radio Communications – alpine sites maintenance support
- Forestry Industry Support – transport & supplies, Heli-logging
Please contact us on email@example.com for detailed information on the commercial helicopter services we provide.