Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Transfers
Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Track Helibiking Transfers:
Helibiking Transfers from Aoraki/Mount Cook Airport across the Tasman River to Tasman Point.
Solo rider – $270
2+ people $135 pp
Scenic Flight Combo Options:
Experience any of our breathtaking scenic flights as part of your
Alps 2 Ocean transfer and enjoy a discounted rate.
All helicopter combo flights include a landing on the Tasman Glacier.
Tasman Glacier Encounter (25 minutes) + A2O Transfer
$375 per person (minimum 4 people)
Soar over the Tasman Terminal Lake and past the famous Hochstetter Icefall before landing on the blue ice of the lower Tasman Glacier.
Tasman Glacier Experience (35 minutes) + A2O Transfer
$460 per person (minimum 4 people)
Take in the magnificent scenery of the national park, including incredible views of Aoraki Mt Cook, with a flight over the Tasman Lake to the mid Tasman Glacier.
Aoraki/Mt Cook Paradise (45 minutes) + A2O Transfer
$565 per person (minimum 4 people)
Fly the full length of the Tasman Glacier to the very top of New Zealand’s longest river of ice.
Aoraki Mt Cook Ultimate (55 minutes) + A2O Transfer
$690 per person (minimum 4 people)
The ultimate way to view Aoraki Mt Cook and the surrounding national park. Circle New Zealand’s highest peak and fly over the famous West Coast glaciers, Fox and Franz Josef, with a landing on the Tasman Glacier.
*All scenic flights depart from Aoraki/Mt Cook Airport
For your scenic helicopter flight:
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes for your glacier landing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2019.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.
"Pilot was so experienced and we felt safe all the way. We are glad that we have done this or else we should have missed all the amazing views this trip has to offer.
~ Trip Advisor
"Two days later and we still can't stop thinking about our Aoraki / Mt Cook helicopter trip with Mark and Kylie. The beautiful feeling of flying over and then standing and walking on the high mountains and glaciers can't be described in words."
~ Trip Advisor