The Heli Skyline Combo is a half-day full of fun! Start your adventure with Heliworks Queenstown and enjoy a scenic helicopter flight to The Remarkables mountain range where you will land for 10 minutes to take in the incredible views of the surrounding scenery. Your helicopter experience will then continue with a transfer across the Kawarau River, Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown to the top of Skyline Queenstown.
Once you arrive at Skyline Queenstown, you can soak in the incredible views of downtown Queenstown, Coronet Peak, Walter and Cecil Peak or head straight to the fun – the Skyline Luge! Take on over 1,600 metres of banked corners, tunnels and dippers in a Skyline Luge cart. And because once is never enough, hop on the chairlift and do it all again four more times!
After you have enjoyed your Skyline Queenstown experience, take a scenic ride down to Queenstown with Skyline Gondola – the steepest cable car lift in the Southern Hemisphere. You’ll enjoy spectacular 220-degree panorama views as you ride 450 metres from the top of Bob’s Peak back to Queenstown.
Family pack (2A & 2C)
Family pack (2A & 3C)
Child ages are 4-11. Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee.
*$999 family pack price is based on two adults and two children (aged between 4 and 11).
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.