Earnslaw Burn Ultimate Paradise Picnic
The Earnslaw Burn Ultimate Paradise Picnic Heli Experience:
- Views of Queenstown and The Remarkables Mountain Range
- See incredible waterfalls at this location, exclusive to Heliworks
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic with wine or bubbles amongst stunning views
Let Heliworks fly you to the ultimate location in paradise, where you get to relax, unwind and have time to take in all the beauty that only the incredible Earnslaw Burn can offer. Only Heliworks has helicopter access to this location, made famous by Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit and TV’s Travel Guides.
Enjoy a gourmet picnic with all the finest New Zealand produce, including wine or bubbles, while taking in the views of the cascading waterfalls and blue ice hanging glacier.
This romantic excursion is perfect for proposals, honeymooners, anniversaries or just taking time out in an unforgettable location – let us know if you would like to make this a private flight and we can advise the additional costs do to this on this flight option.
* Let us know if you would like to make this a private flight and we can advise the additional cost for this.
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months, however we would like you to be aware of this.
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"This is the highlight of my trip in Queenstown, New Zealand!
I’ve never been to a place that is so surreal! Super amazing!!!"
"We splurged on this private picnic to Earnslaw Burn and it was nothing short of life changing. We had more than enough time to soak everything in and it was just unbelievable to have this jewel of a place all to ourselves. During our time there it seemed as if time stood still and we were in our own little world. Our pilot Mark was beyond awesome and the food and wine provided was so darn good. If there's a heaven on earth, this place is probably it."