Fiordland’s Finest & Lunch
Our Signature Fiordland Heli Tour + Gourmet Lunch at Old Nic Cottage and Farm Tour
Fiordlands Finest + Lunch at Old Nicholas Cottage, 2 hr Farm Tour including water taxi to Queenstown – (6 ¼ hour duration and includes 4 landings)
Depart Queenstown across the Richardson Mountain Range for the spectacular Earnslaw Burn. Here the helicopter will land on the valley floor so you can take in the views of Mt Earnslaw’s blue ice hanging glacier and cascading waterfalls. From here your flight will head over the Hollyford Valley towards Mt Tutoko, the highest peak in Fiordland before continuing over Milford Sound itself to a rugged West coast beach. Finally your flight will then take you along past the Sutherland Falls and head towards Mt Nicholas High Country Station. The helicopter will land at Old Nicholas Cottage where you will be able to enjoy a hearty lunch before embarking on a 2 hour farm tour on Mt Nicholas Station. After your farm tour a water taxi will collect you from Mt Nicholas Station to return you to Queenstown across Lake Wakatipu.
EC120B (seats 4 passengers subject to total weight)
Pricing: $8,150.00 inc GST (inclusive of 1 – 4 people)
AS350 Squirrel (seats 6 passengers subject to total weight)
Pricing: $9,950.00 inc GST (inclusive of 1-6 people)
Pricing valid valid 01.10.19-30.09.20
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.
"We circled around the top of the glacier & had a great close up look, before descending to the valley floor & our first landing.
Dave touched us down very gently, shut down & we got out to wander around. Words and pictures cannot do this place justice!!!!
It really is phenomenal, with cascading waterfalls, crystal clear streams & time locked frozen pools, timeless beauty in every direction from the over hanging glacier, sheer cliff faces, grassy plains snow capped mountains 15-20 minutes of our own private paradise.
~ Trip Advisor