Fiordland’s Finest & Milford Sound drop off
Our signature helicopter tour – Fiordland’s Finest & drop off at Milford Sound:
(Road Transfer to Queenstown organised by client/agent)
- View iconic Milford Sound
- High alpine lake and glacier landings – subject to weather
- Sutherland Falls – the second highest waterfall in Fiordland National Park
- 1x exclusive landing site to Heliworks
- Earnslaw Burn – see the blue ice of this hanging glacier and an immense wall of waterfalls
This scenic helicopter flight will show you the best of the Fiordland region; from high alpine lakes and waterfalls to coastal fiords and remote glaciers.
Your helicopter flight will start over Ben Lomond and the Richardson Mountains, then you will fly past Glenorchy at the head of Lake Wakatipu.
Journey over spectacular mountain peaks and the pristine blue waters of scenic Lake Erskine, before continuing to the source of the Sutherland Falls, Lake Quill.
From here we will head towards the rugged West Coast and then fly up and over Milford Sound itself, past iconic Mitre Peak.
Now heading towards Mt Tutoko, the highest peak in Fiordland before landing at the Earnslaw Burn – this location is exclusive to Heliworks and is simply breathtaking.
Land on the valley floor with the hanging glacier above you and magnificent waterfalls cascading down the valley walls.
Finally, your helicopter will land you back in Milford Sound so you can continue the rest of your planned activities such as boat cruise, overnight excursions etc (organised by client or agent).
AS350 Squirrel $6930.00 inc GST (inclusive of 1-6 people)
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.