See Blue Ice and Experience landing on a Glacier:
- Experience a glacier landing
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon
- Fly past Mt Aspiring (3,033m) – the highest peak in Aspiring National Park
One of our most popular helicopter flights!
Take in some of the area’s historical and scenic gold mining locations as you fly to see the deep blue ice of a pristine glacier.
This helicopter tour follows the fast flowing river and forested valleys of Skippers Canyon.
You will also enjoy views of Mt Aspiring and across into Fiordland National Park, before landing on a remote glacier for a once in a lifetime photo opportunity.
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes for your glacier landing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"The whole experience from start to finish was perfect. We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day so the views we had of the scenery were breathtaking.
It really is the only way to see so much of NZ's beautiful landscape."
~ Trip Advisor