Views over historic Skippers Canyon – a historic gold mining area
Fly past Mt Aspiring. At 3,033m/9,951ft it’s the highest peak in Mt Aspiring National Park
There’s a reason this is one of our most popular excursions. We get you up close and personal to the unreal, deep blue ice of a remote glacier. Pristine and expansive, landing on this shelf of ice is a once in a lifetime photo opportunity.
On the journey over there we fly above Skippers Canyon for views of the historic gold mining sites, and then sweep past mighty Mt Aspiring and into Fiordland National Park where your glacier awaits.
Private Charter Pricing
We have private charter rates available for our Squirrel helicopters, our twin-engine Squirrels and our 9-seater BK. Charters are a great option for bigger groups, or if you would like a more intimate experience.
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2023.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST.
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. If passengers ‘no-show’ for a flight, 100% of the fare will apply. If we cannot operate due to weather and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"The whole experience from start to finish was perfect. We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day so the views we had of the scenery were breathtaking.
It really is the only way to see so much of NZ's beautiful landscape."
~ Trip Advisor