Experience biking the only way with our biking partner, HeliBike NZ.
Helibike NZ has been sharing backcountry Queenstown with mountain bikers from around the world since 2001.
Owned by former downhill mountain-bike champion and AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand co-founder Henry van Asch, HeliBike NZ has exclusive access to private high country stations and DOC land across five Central Otago, New Zealand ranges.
Long-term Queenstowner Henry, and his experienced local guides, will show you their playground from high up in one of our Squirrel helicopters, then guide you down through epic alpine landscapes.
Get in touch with HelibikeNZ for a full run down on options.
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2022.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.