‘A day in paradise’
The Wakatipu region boasts some of the best trout fishing in
the world. Remote high country lakes and rivers contain trophy fish that
fisherman until now could only dream of catching.
Heliworks Queenstown has for many years been providing access around Queenstown to the pristine trout filled streams and rivers in the using its modern helicopter fleet. Within 15 minutes we can have you on the banks of some of the southern alps most famous fisheries.
Get in touch with us for our set transfer rates to some rivers in the Queenstown area. Please note that the open season on these rivers is the 1st November – 31st May.
Heliworks work closely with the following fishing operators:
your fishing license or to see pricing please visit http://www.fishandgame.org.nz/buy-your-licence-now.
If you are organising your own guide, they will usually do this for you.
We encourage all parties hiking/fishing/hunting in remote areas to have or hire a personal locator beacon/SAT Phone as even the most experienced person can run into problems in the wild. You can hire these either from Film Radios 021 533 887 or Queenstown Radio Services 03 442 2357
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2024.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST.
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. If passengers ‘no-show’ for a flight, 100% of the fare will apply. If we cannot operate due to weather and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from our base in Queenstown.
• Children and infants must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
• A 2% surcharge will apply to all credit and contactless transactions. There is no surcharge for EFTPOS or debit cards that are inserted or swiped.