Heliworks offers access to some of the best Heli Hiking in
the region. Just minutes from Queenstown we can transport you to a
wonderland of unparalleled beauty.
We have numerous trips to offer, but are more than happy to take you to wherever you would like to go. We hold arrangements with local high country stations and can arrange to drop you off in remote and stunning locations; we promise you it doesn’t get any better than this.
With access to utilize a variety of locations and terrain, and associations with some excellent local guides we can design the perfect itinerary for your group whatever your fitness level. From a short afternoon walk to an overnight wilderness camping and hiking experience, come on a heli-hike trip with us and we’ll show you around our spectacular backyard!
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.