Heli Snow Shoeing
Experience Snow Shoeing in a pristine winter wonderland:
- Snowshoeing in pristine mountain snow
- Learn snowshoeing skills with your knowledgeable guide
- Incredible views over Queenstown
We created this stunning excursion to give our clients a unique experience of snowshoeing through the pristine snow of one of our local mountain ranges.
Snowshoeing provides adventure and tranquility with views beyond any expectation.
You will be guided along a magnificent mountain ridge line which showcases all the surrounding scenery and serenity that this location has to offer.
Then take time out to enjoy a glass of bubbles while sitting in your own personal snow seat created by your guide, savoring all that this experience delivers.
*This experience is only available during the winter months (End of June-September, subject to snow conditions)
Includes: A glass of bubbles, snow shoeing equipment & guide
Pricing Valid for the 2019 winter season
• Footwear – water tramping/hiking boots or snowboard boots work great. Most ski shops in town rent snowboard boots or hiking boots so they can rent them from them if they don’t have their own.
• Pants – Soft Shell or Snow Pants. NO jeans or street trousers
• Jacket – Snow jacket, down jacket, or wind stopper jacket
• Next to Skin – Thermals and a fleece
• Extra – Sun screen, small day pack, gloves, hat, sunglasses and sun cap
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.