Heli Wine Exclusive
Take a scenic helicopter tour of the Central Otago Wine Region:
- A unique helicopter tour that combines boutique wine and views!
- Includes a landing and tasting at a boutique winery
- An additional scenic mountain landing (chance for snow landing in winter)
In conjunction with Peregrine Winery, enjoy a scenic helicopter flight in the picturesque Central Otago wine region before landing at Peregrine winery for a complimentary wine tasting.
You will also enjoy an additional scenic Queenstown helicopter landing high up on the Remarkables Mountain Range for dramatic views overlooking Queenstown.
You can also choose to upgrade to a private tasting – a great idea for a group event, pre wedding celebration or conference/ incentive option. Contact Us for more details
Option A – Private Wine Tasting & Helicopter Flight
Additional charge $55.00 per person (inc GST)
Enjoy exclusive access to the Peregrine Wines Private Tasting Room and your own personal wine sommelier to guide you through each wine’s history and tasting notes.
- Tasting up to six boutique wines
- An exclusive and private tasting location
- Tasting session lasts 45 minutes
- Up to 10 people
Option B – “Vine to Glass” with Heliworks
Additional charge $135.00 per person (inc GST)
A guided tour exploring the Peregrine Wines vineyard, winery and barrel fall, followed by a private wine tasting with a platter of local cheeses and tapas to share.
Your private tasting will take in this stunning winery as best suits the time of the year. Whether is be fireside or outside in the summer to admire the surrounding mountain views. At the end you will take away your own complimentary bottle of Peregrine wine.
- An exclusive “behind the scenes look” at how Peregrine wines are made from the vineyard
- Tasting up to 8 boutique wines
- Hosted by your own personal wine sommelier
- Complimentary bottle of Peregrine wine to take away with you
- Tour and tasting for 90-120 minutes
- Up to 8 people
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"This was incredible - thanks to Tim our pilot. We landed on Cecil Peak and then off to a Winery for a private tasting and tour.
Fantastic way to see so much of the Queenstown area and learn a lot of the history.
~ Trip Advisor