Heli Wine Tour
Take a scenic helicopter tour of the Central Otago Wine Region:
- A unique helicopter tour that combines boutique wine and views!
- Includes a landing and tasting at a boutique winery
- An additional scenic mountain landing (chance for snow landing in winter)
In conjunction with Peregrine Winery, enjoy a scenic helicopter flight in the picturesque Central Otago wine region before landing at Peregrine winery for a complimentary wine tasting.
You will also enjoy an additional scenic Queenstown helicopter landing high up on the Remarkables Mountain Range for dramatic views overlooking Queenstown.
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2022.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"This was incredible - thanks to Tim our pilot. We landed on Cecil Peak and then off to a Winery for a private tasting and tour.
Fantastic way to see so much of the Queenstown area and learn a lot of the history.
~ Trip Advisor