Milford Sound Landing
The best of Milford Sound by helicopter:
- Views of iconic Milford Sound with a landing
- High alpine lake landing – subject to weather
- See stunning waterfalls and remote valleys
No trip to New Zealand is complete without a scenic flight to Milford Sound.
This helicopter experience will take you past the head of Lake Whakatipu, over the Rees and Dart Rivers, before continuing to the glacial beauty of Milford Sound. On arrival, you will see spectacular views of the world-famous Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls before landing at Milford Airport. You’ll spend a short time here to stroll the foreshore before returning to Queenstown via the beautiful Hollyford Valley and the Humboldt Mountains. Before landing back at our hangar in Queenstown, you will enjoy one last landing to take in some of the breathtaking alpine views.
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2022.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"Beyond exceptional - close to the best $ I've spent on my 40 years on this planet so far!
Could not be more happy with the service provided. Memories to last a lifetime."
~ Trip Advisor