Milford Sound Highlights
The best of Milford Sound by helicopter:
- Views of iconic Milford Sound
- High alpine lake landing or glacier landing – subject to weather
- See stunning waterfalls and remote Fiordland valleys
No trip to New Zealand is complete without a scenic flight to Milford Sound.
This helicopter experience will take you past the head of Lake Wakatipu, over the Livingstone and Earl Mountain Ranges to beautiful Lake Quill and the source of New Zealand’s second highest waterfall, the Sutherland Falls.
Your scenic helicopter flight will continue to the glacial beauty of Milford Sound, including a spectacular view of world famous Mitre Peak before heading to land on Mount Tutoko, the highest peak in Fiordland National Park.
Finally, return to Queenstown via the beautiful Hollyford Valley and the Humboldt Mountain Range before landing back at our hangar in Queenstown.
$1300.00pp valid 01.10.20-30.09.21
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"Beyond exceptional - close to the best $ I've spent on my 40 years on this planet so far!
Could not be more happy with the service provided. Memories to last a lifetime."
~ Trip Advisor