Milford Sound Paradise Private Collection
An exclusive scenic helicopter + 4WD tour (in conjunction with Nomad Safaris):
- Views of iconic Milford Sound
- High alpine lake and glacier landings – subject to weather
- Sutherland Falls – the second highest waterfall in Fiordland National Park
- Earnslaw Burn – exclusive landing site to Heliworks
- See the blue ice of a hanging glacier and an immense wall of waterfalls
- 4WD tour through native beech forest – option to upgrade to Nomad Safari’s new Tesla vehicles at no additional cost! Let us know if you would like to check availability for this vehicle option
Leave the crowd behind to join Heliworks and Nomad Safaris for an exclusive day of wonder in the wilds of Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National Parks.
Your day starts with a spectacular private flight with Heliworks Queenstown Helicopters to Fiordland National Park, a World Heritage Area. Land at locations that will amaze you… lakes, glaciers and remote West Coast beaches.
Fly up Milford Sound where sheer rock faces rise 1,200 metres from the sea on either side.
Continue on to the remote and breath-taking Earnslaw Burn – where Heliworks has exclusive landing rights – with its’ blue ice and waterfalls. Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch with the sounds of cascading water all around you.
After lunch we fly back to the base of Mt Earnslaw where you are met by Nomad Safaris exclusive 4WD tour through the native forests and valleys at the head of Lake Wakatipu.
You can decide whether to enjoy a short walk through native beech forest, explore the remote Rees Valley or take in some of the locations used in filming the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. This day is designed around you.
Your tour concludes with a scenic drive back to your Queenstown accommodation along the shores of Lake Wakatipu.
Departure: 11am, pick up from your Queenstown accommodation.
Return: 5 pm. You will be dropped off at your accommodation at the end of your tour.
Pricing is inclusive of 1-4 people and includes exclusive use of a helicopter. Larger group availability on request.
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months however we would like you to be aware of this.
$7325.00 max of 4PAX valid 01.10.20-30.09.23
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2022.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"With their professionalism, gorgeous helicopters and exclusive rights to Earnslaw Burn, we fully pass the very highest recommendation to work with Heliworks on to anyone reading this."
~ Trip Advisor