Snow Shoeing Tour + Lunch at Old Nic Cottage
Private Snowshoeing Excursion on Mt Nicholas Station, including lunch at Old Nicholas Cottage:
- Snowshoeing in a pristine snowy wonderland with a knowledgeable guide
- Views towards the Head of Lake Wakatipu
- 1x Exclusive landing site to Heliworks
- Lunch at a charming historic cottage on Mt Nicholas Station
This unique tour is only possible with Heliworks who have exclusive heli access to Mt Nicholas Station. Experience a private and fully guided snowshoeing tour alog a pristine mountain ridgeline before being transferred by helicopter to enjoy a freshly prepared lunch inside cosy Old Nic Cottage. This rustic stone cottage with roaring open fire has over 155 years of NZ high country farming history to share. After lunch enjoy a scenic helicopter flight across Lake Wakatipu back to the Heliworks hangar in Queenstown.
* Available winter months only (June to September) and dependent on snow/weather conditions
Pricing: EC120B $4930.00 inc GST (inclusive of 1-4 people)
AS350 Squirrel $5960.00 inc GST (inclusive of 1-6 people)
• Footwear – water tramping/hiking boots or snowboard boots work great. Most ski shops in town rent snowboard boots or hiking boots so you can rent them from them if you don’t have your own.
• Pants – Soft Shell or Snow Pants. Please NO jeans or street trousers
• Jacket – Snow jacket, down jacket, or windstopper jacket
• Next to Skin – Thermals and a fleece
• Extra – Sunscreen, small day pack, gloves, hat, sunglasses and sun hat
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2019.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.