Grand Wine Adventure
Heliworks have created this luxury wine tour to allow our clients to experience the very best of the Central Otago wine region, and diverse landscapes.
On this tour we have included 3 top wineries, Peregrine Winery, Mt Difficulty , and Cloudy Bay, situated around the Central Otago basin. Each winery delivers a unique wine experience, where you get to sample the best aromatic wines, and enjoy private tastings.
We have created two food options, at either Mt Difficulty or Cloudy Bay. At Mt Difficulty you can experience their unique hospitality while taking in the magical views of Bannockburn’s dramatic rugged rock and thyme landscape, and at Cloudy Bay situated on the stunning North Burn Station while you relax and they share with you the Cloudy Bay story.
On your return flight from Cloudy Bay you can ponder on the all the splendour of this remarkable wine region!!
Peregrine Winery – complimentary tasting (30min at this winery)
Mt Difficulty – Premium Pinot Noir tasting and a Mt Difficulty Platter for 2PAX (60min at this winery, or 30min if opt for Cloudy Bay Platter instead)
Cloudy Bay – Cloudy Bay Experience Tasting and option to have their Kaikoura Cheese Selection (instead of the Mt Difficulty Platter, 30min at this winery unless opted for their platter instead then it is 60min )
Helicopter: EC120B (seats 4 passengers subject to total weight)
Pricing: $3000.00 (inclusive of 1-4 people)
Helicopter: AS350 Squirrel (seats 6 passengers subject to total weight)
Pricing: $4000.00 (inclusive of 1-6 people)
Pricing valid 01.10.19-30.09.20
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.