Take a Queenstown Helicopter Tour with us:
- View the Remarkables Mountain Range
- Amazing views of Queenstown
- The chance of a snow landing in winter!
Watch the jet boats race up the Shotover and Kawarau Rivers and past the Remarkables Mountains as we lift off from the hangar– so called as they are one of only two mountain ranges in the world to run directly North to South! We will then land high up on the Remarkables or Cecil Peak for a photo opportunity with views of the beautiful Wakatipu Basin, including Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains, before returning to our base. And in winter there is the possibility of a snow landing!
• Closed toe shoes in winter
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"This is an adventure not just a business. Warm greeting upon arrival,
well presented but necessary safety briefing and then we were up on a perfect
spring day with Dillon. Oohs and laughter and gasps as we crest the peak.
A 10 minute stop to marvel in the vista that is Queenstown. I am a little scared of heights but this was perfect"