Experience a heli picnic in paradise with Heliworks:
- A bird’s eye view across Queenstown
- Views of The Remarkables Mountains
- Picnic lunch amongst stunning views
We will fly you to one of our favourite Queenstown locations where you get to land, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery with a locally made picnic that includes wine or bubbles. This is the perfect place for proposals, honeymooners or taking time out in paradise.
* Let us know if you would like to make this a private flight and we can advise the additional cost for this.
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2022.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"Chose only the very best...thank you Heliworks!"
~ Trip Advisor