Queenstown Snow Landing
Experience a winter wonderland by helicopter!
- Stand in pristine snow high up on a mountain
- Amazing bird’s eye view of Queenstown
- Views of The Remarkables Mountain Range
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon (famous for gold mining)
Our 35 min helicopter Snow Landing trip is a great way to experience a winter wonderland!
Depart Heliworks Hangar, Queenstown Airport for a scenic helicopter flight to a snowy mountain landing site.
Enjoy a landing in the snow with ample time for photographs and even a few snowballs!
Return to Heliworks with views over the Queenstown/Wakatipu area.
*Offer valid from 26.09.20 – 11.10.20
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"The flight exceeded our expectations. Matt our pilot was awesome! And a very good photographer 😆👌
Will 100% be returning again!
~ Trip Advisor