Earnslaw Burn Express
Experience the Earnslaw Burn (as seen on TV’s Travel Guides):
- Experience the remote Earnslaw Burn
- Land on the valley floor beneath an immense wall of waterfalls
- See the blue ice of the hanging glacier
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon
This truly is our favourite location and exclusively available as a landing location to Heliworks!
Fly over schist covered slopes with a bird’s eye views of Queenstown’s historical goldmining sites on the way to this incredible landing site. A filming location for LOTR’s The Hobbit and recently featured on TV’s Travel Guides.
Land on the valley floor and explore, with the blue ice of the Earnslaw Glacier towering above. See the astounding number of waterfalls spilling down the valley walls.
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months, however we would like you to be aware of this.
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"This is the highlight of my trip in Queenstown, New Zealand!
I’ve never been to a place that is so surreal! Super amazing!!!"