Earnslaw Burn Express
Experience the Earnslaw Burn (as seen on TV’s Travel Guides):
- Experience the remote Earnslaw Burn
- Land on the valley floor beneath an immense wall of waterfalls
- See the blue ice of the hanging glacier
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon
This truly is our favourite location and exclusively available as a landing location to Heliworks!
Fly over schist covered slopes with a bird’s eye views of Queenstown’s historical gold mining sites on the way to this incredible landing site.
Land on the valley floor and explore, with the blue ice of the Earnslaw Glacier towering above. See the astounding number of waterfalls spilling down the valley walls.
The Earnslaw Burn has been featured on:
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months, however we would like you to be aware of this.
Private Charter Pricing
We have private charter rates available for our Squirrel helicopters, our twin-engine Squirrels and our 9-seater BK. Charters are a great option for bigger groups, or if you would like a more intimate experience.
Find out more about our fleet here.
Pricing: 1 October 2023 – 30 September 2024
Shared with others
Adult (12+): $840pp
Child (3 – 11): $590pp
Infant (0-2): $420pp
- Squirrel (up to 6 passengers depending on weights): $4,200
- Airbus H130 (up to 6 passengers depending on weights): $5,040
- Twin-engine Squirrel (up to 6 passengers depending on weights): $5,040
- BK (up to 9 passengers depending on weights): $6,720
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2024.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST.
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. If passengers ‘no-show’ for a flight, 100% of the fare will apply. If we cannot operate due to weather and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from our base in Queenstown.
• Children and infants must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
• A 2% surcharge will apply to all credit and contactless transactions. There is no surcharge for EFTPOS or debit cards that are inserted or swiped.
"This is the highlight of my trip in Queenstown, New Zealand!
I’ve never been to a place that is so surreal! Super amazing!!!"