Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly
The ultimate Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly
- See remote Fiordland valleys, forests, waterfalls and lakes with an alpine landing included
- Fly over Milford Sound and view the scenery from the air
- Get up close to the sheer cliffs of Milford Sound on a boat cruise
Join Heliworks for the trip of a lifetime to Milford Sound! Fly past rainforest covered valleys and spectacular alpine lakes as you enjoy this world-famous area from the sky. Enjoy an alpine landing before continuing on to Milford Sound itself to join Southern Discoveries for one of their cruises. See the breathtaking cliffs from the water, cruise past the iconic Mitre Peak and enjoy the incredible views this location is famous for. On your journey home, fly over the Richardson Mountain Range.
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2021.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
"We took the fly-cruise-fly trip from Heliworks. There are other lot of cheaper options of doing similar trips on planes available and we were initially wondering whether paying the extra bit was worth it. IT certainly was.
The landings were breathtaking - which you couldn't do on a plane ride. We just took in the breathtaking views. Just an amazing trip delivered by a group of amazing people."
~ Trip Advisor