Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly
The ultimate Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly option (includes Earnslaw Burn):
- Only our Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly experience includes a landing at the spectacular and exclusive Earnslaw Burn
- See remote Fiordland valleys, forests, waterfalls and lakes with an alpine landing included
- Fly over Milford Sound and view the scenery from the air
- Get up close to the sheer cliffs of Milford Sound on a boat cruise
- Enjoy a third landing at the Earnslaw Burn, an exclusive location made famous by LOTR/The Hobbit
Join Heliworks for the trip of a lifetime to Milford Sound! Fly past rainforest covered valleys and spectacular alpine lakes as you enjoy this world-famous area from the sky. Enjoy an alpine landing before continuing on to Milford Sound itself to join Southern Discoveries for one of their cruises. See the breathtaking cliffs from the water, cruise past the iconic Mitre Peak and enjoy the incredible views this location is famous for.
Following your cruise we will depart Milford Sound for the beautiful Earnslaw Burn, a landing site which is exclusive to Heliworks. Landing on the valley floor with the blue ice of the hanging glacier above you and waterfalls cascading down the rock face, this LOTR/The Hobbit film location really is magnificent and only we can show it to you.
The final leg of your helicopter trip will take you over the Richardson Mountain Range with its rich history of mining, before landing back at Heliworks Hangar, Queenstown Airport.
*This helicopter tour also includes a second alpine or lake landing dependent on conditions on the day.
$1510.00pp valid 01.10.20-30.09.21
• Season appropriate clothing
• Please wear closed toed shoes
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.
"We took the fly-cruise-fly trip from Heliworks. There are other lot of cheaper options of doing similar trips on planes available and we were initially wondering whether paying the extra bit was worth it. IT certainly was.
The 3 amazing landings were breathtaking - which you couldn't do on a plane ride. We just took in the breathtaking views. Earnslaw Burn landing was the best part. Just an amazing trip delivered by a group of amazing people."
~ Trip Advisor