Milford Sound Heli-Cruise-Heli
- See remote Fiordland valleys, forests, waterfalls and lakes
- Fly over Milford Sound and view the scenery from the air
- Get up close to the cliffs and waterfalls in Milford Sound on a boat cruise
- Alpine landing included
Join Heliworks for the trip of a lifetime to Milford Sound! Fly past rainforest covered valleys and spectacular alpine lakes as you enjoy this world-famous area from the sky before landing in Milford Sound. You’ll see breathtaking cliffs from the water, cruise past the iconic Mitre Peak and enjoy the incredible views this location is famous for.
On arrival in Milford Sound, you will join one of partners for a cruise. During your cruise, you will see the Hanging Gardens and Fairy and Stirling Falls. You might also get to see some of the local wildlife, like New Zealand fur seals, dolphins and the very rare Fiordland crested penguin (spring/early summer).
On your journey home, fly over the Richardson Mountain Range.
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2022.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for most scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight, please contact us for pricing.
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, we will reschedule your booking, or if we cannot operate and as a result, passengers are unable to fly, no cancellation fees will apply.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-11 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.